AVi Airport Transfer offers great service at a competitive price with professional drivers and modern vehicles will ensure you a safe, relaxing trip between Noibai International airport (HAN) and Hanoi city. It's very nice to have someone waiting for you at the airport, after you exit the baggage claim, ready to take you to your destination.
AVi Airport Tours offer fixed price sightseeing tours of Hanoi and the surrounding countryside from Hanoi, Vietnam so that you can maximise your time and energy whilst on holiday or business. If you have time to burn while waiting for a connection flight, why not take one of our AVi Airport Tours and pop into Hanoi and get shown the sights or do a little shopping, always making the most of your time and holiday or business journey.
- Hanoi City Tour full day: The full-day Hanoi city tour will bring you to the most attractive sights in Hanoi as you visit the Ho Chi Minh complex, the One-pillar-Pagoda, the historical Temple of Literature, and the Museum of Ethnology. Also enjoy a great cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Van Phuc Silk Village Tour half day: During their stay in Hanoi, most tourists insist on a trip to Van Phuc Silk Village, the famous silk village of Hanoi to contemplate the genuine traditional silk-making industry.
- Full-day to Duong Lam Village: You start the day from Hanoi City at 08.00am and travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses.
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc full day Ninh Binh: Full day visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the Dinh and Le dynasties (968 – 1009). Visit the two remaining temples of the ancient citadel. The first is dedicated to Dinh Tien Hoang, an Emperor from the Dinh Dynasty. The second commemorates the rulers of the Le Dynasty. Proceed to Tam Coc - the so called “ Halong bay on land”. Have lunch before enjoy rowing trip along the river in sampans amidst limestone cliffs and rive field.
- Perfume Pagoda day tour: Take an active day tour from Hanoi to the Perfume Pagoda - one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot. Cruise along scenic waterways and walk up mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area of Vietnam over centuries.
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Dong Ky Carpentry Village Full Day Tour: Pick up in Hanoi City, driver to Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns. Proceed to Dong Ky, the famous traditional wood carving village, Watch carpenters forming, carving and polishing wood products, making decorated pictures by snail, oyster shells.
- Halong Bay full day tour: This trip is an ideal option for those who are in Hanoi and looking for a trip to discover Halong Bay with limited amount of time. The trip will let you experience a change in local life, from the city to rural area in the Red River Delta before heading to the natural wonder of Halong Bay.